- 1.Choose imported high - precision materials (temperature sensor, PLC, heater) to control the BGA disordering & soldering procedures precisely.
- 2.Top & bottom temperature areas heat independently and it can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature segments to control. It can save 10 groups of temperature curves at same time.
- 3.This machine can be connected to a computer to be controlled more conveniently with a built-in PC serial port and proprietary software attached to it.
4.Choose imported high - precision thermocouple to detect the top/bottom temperature precisely.
- 5.Top & bottom heating can be controlled independently by the temperature graphs. A cross - flow fan cools rapidly to protect the PCB from deformation when welding.
- 6.After finishing disordering & soldering, there is an alarming. The machine is equipped with a vacuum suction pen to facilitate the removing of BGA after disordering